Filter by rating
Product:
Show

Affinity Cellular review: Run around

Update by user Nov 15

I have the new phone that I paid for, but I can't get it to work. Called, but they say I never called the apps, yahoo, taking pictures and other things don't seem to be working.

When you call--you get someone with a very heavy accent that you can't under stand causing frustration,Quality is not job 1 for this company! I truly need help setting up this phone.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS COMPANY IS CLOSING THEIR DOORS AT THE END OF THE YEAR! POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Original review posted by user Oct 16

July called will send a new battery never received and no credit on the account issued. From early August to late September called about the battery, in late September a new phone was issued. On Saturday they were called to transfer information from one phone to the next, but they could not transfer the information from one phone to the next. Then they elected to state that they would trouble shoot on their end and call me back. Now it's Wednesday and I called them. They did nothing and I am the owner of two (2) non working phones. This company has to get it's act together and help it's customers or close it's business.
Review
Service
Affinity Cellular Customer Care
Cons
  • That this company can not handle tech problems
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Affinity Cellular Customer Service